We are thankful for your strong and faithful support to Grace Anglican Church. Your offerings make a real difference in the lives of the people and ministries that we serve. Thank you for your commitment to God's kingdom work!
Option I: Setting Up Automatic Payments Through Your Bank:
Many banks provide a free service to send checks to businesses and organizations that is set up online. Follow these steps or contact your bank for more information:
1. Log in to your online banking account.
2. Go to your "online billpay" section.
3. Enter a new "Pay to" account as:
Grace Anglican Church
5804 US Highway 17
Fleming Island, FL 32003
4. Specify the amount and frequency of your donation.
Option II: Online Giving Through PayPal Using Your Debit Card, Credit Card, or PayPal Account:
There are three simple steps to giving online using PayPal. It is simple and secure, and will only take a few moments to go through the process. We are a 501(c)3 organization, and all contributions are tax-deductible. (Please note that PayPal assesses a 2.2% plus 30¢ processing fee per transaction. Please consider this when entering your gift amount.)
1. To make a one-time or recurring donation, please enter your amount below and click the appropriate button. (Please note: you do not have to have a PayPal account to make a one-time donation; you may use your debit or credit card. However, recurring donations require that you use or set up a PayPal account).
2. Once you click the button, you will be directed to PayPal's site. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your donation.
3. You will receive an e-mail receipt of your donation, which you will need to save for tax purposes.
Make a One-Time Donation (debit card, credit card, PayPal account):
Make a Recurring Donation (PayPal account required):